Friday, December 29, 2006

Got an email from Number 10 Downing street today.


Had a bet this week that I could get an email from number 10 downing street!
It won me a tenner! :)
Here is how I did it;
go to trendy tony's website, yeah I'm really in touch with society
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk
Think of something that is likely to be rejected, possibly something whitty.
Press send, and then got tap your mate up for the tenner! :)
Copy of email below!

Though this has a serious side, it does enable us as citizens to register our concerns directly, though one of my favourites over Christmas was "we the undersigned petition the prime minister to release a Christmas Record"


Hi,
I'm sorry to inform you that your petition has been rejected.
Your petition was classed as being in the following categories:
* Intended to be humourous, or has no point about government
policy
If you wish to edit and resubmit your petition, please follow
the following link:
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Squirrel-Helper/CVA09VC5oEEDB3ptmWADBD2
You have four weeks in which to do this, after which your
petition will appear in the list of rejected petitions.
Your petition reads:
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to: 'Provide
every person of 70 years of age with a Grey Squirrel'
They are very useful for jobs around the house; I managed to
get my piano upstairs with my grey squirrel last week; mind you
I had to use a whip! But the brave little fellow did manage to
get all the way up two flights of stairs. I think this is a
super idea for keeping these little grey ASBO rascals from
harrasing the cute red squirrels!
-- the ePetitions team

No comments: