Thursday, November 23, 2006

32 inch TV only £389.99


Oh Yes! I like to know when I spot a bargain.
So I've been watching out for a cheap HD ready 32 inch TV for some time before Christmas arrives; our TV is not working very well it flickers from 28 inch to 3 inch intermitently.
So when Aldi advertised a 32 inch TV for£389.99 today, I dashed down to cue for the opening in the morning. I was 12th in the cue!
OH Yes! I am on to abargainn here I thought as I looked at the people behind.
Oh Yes!Ass the doors were opened by the security man.
Oh yes!Lookss like they have a lot of TV's!
Oh NO! I am12thh in the cue and they only have 10 TV's.
typicall, the way modern marketing works these days, so I left no buying anything!
Will I go back, Yes! I am a sucker for an offer that sounds too good to be true!

Oh by the wayWollworthss are selling a 32inch LCD by Relisys (they make computer monitors) for £449.99, so unless Tesco's and the other supermarkets have a war of the LCD's beforChristmasas I think I will be getting one from there; unless you know somewhere else I can get one elsewhere?

No comments: