Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Computer trouble! Was ID TEN T ERROR!

An old college friend told me of his computer issue he was experiencing, but he live a long way away; so there was little I could do.
In the end he called on his 14 year neighbour called Mathew, whose bedroom aparently looks like Mission Control, so he asked him to pop around and fix it. Mathew clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem in 5 minutes.
As he was walking away, my mate called after him, 'So, what was wrong? Mathew replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
My mate said "oh! That error again, I'll have to remeber the fix for that one!"
"Yes! You will!" replied Mathew.

My mate didn't want to appear stupid, so he accepted the error report knowing he could ask me later.
So he rings me and says what's an, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Any way I say to him not a problem got a pen and paper as you don't want to forget the fix i am going to give you.

Said friend hurries of for pen and paper then returns.

"OK! write it down and I think you'll figure it out.'

About a minute later I hear him swear!

He must have figured it out answer below!

............................................................

I D 1 0 T

Posted via email from davidfrank's posterous

No comments: